Friday 22 January 2016

1 Hour Magazine cover.


1. I added a photo of The Notorious B.I.G. which already had a white background, this is what I wanted for this particular magazine.



2. I decided on a simple title that would allow me to keep my magazine symmetrical, I chose a bold font which would make the title recognizable.



3. In this stage of my work I added a bar code to the centre of my magazine which is symmetrical to my title. I also added the; issue number, the month of release and the price of the magazine.



4. I then chose to add the two original albums that The Notorious B.I.G. has released, I decided to write these in a red font to make my colour palette black, white and red. 



5. I then added the name of the artist in the centre of the his body, I made the decision of having the first part of his name in black and in a slightly smaller font than the word that followed. I then added the 'B.I.G.' part of his name in a larger font and I also changed the colour to red to make it more visible when put onto the background.  



6. For my final stage of this magazine I added Biggie's year of birth and year of death, I also put the '1972 - 1997' in a red font. Everything in red font is associated with The Notorious B.I.G. and the black font is more associated with the magazine, the only piece of writing that doesn't correspond with this trend is 'The Notorious' which is wrote in black.


No comments:

Post a Comment