Friday 29 January 2016

Evaluation of class feedback. // Choice of title.

Upon receiving feedback from the class and my teacher I decided to change the name of my magazine from 'Relapse.' The feedback I received on the title of my magazine suggested that it emits a negative vibe to the magazine as a whole and therefore wasn't the best title for my magazine. I was asked how frequent my magazine would be issued and how much it would cost, I decided that my magazine would be issued once a month and would cost £3.99 for a copy. From this feedback I decided to change the name of my magazine to 'Influence' because it doesn't give off a negative vibe at first glance. 'Influence' is also a suggestive title which is ideal for a magazine because it is what people want to read, it gives off the idea that the reader may be influenced by the contents of the magazine when the title is taken at face value.

No comments:

Post a Comment