Monday 18 January 2016

Colour Palettes.


This colour palette would be interesting when used because all of the colours are pale and it has a variation of four different colours. However I don't think this palette would be effective if applied to a magazine cover because the colours are too pale and therefore would make the magazine unappealing to a potential buyer.



 This colour palette is very bright and uses a variation of four different colours. I don't think this palette would be good for a cover page of a magazine because the colours are all bright and would be off putting to any potential buyer, the colours wouldn't collaborate well with one another on a cover page.



This colour palette consists of three colours that are relatively similar to one another, due to these similarities I don't think this palette would be effective when used on the cover of a magazine. I think the idea of having three colours on the cover is ideal, however I don't think it would be appealing with this palette.



This colour palette features three colours which I think is ideal for the cover of a magazine, the colours are basic which is also a positive for a palette that is suitable for a magazine cover. The colours collaborate well with each other despite all being different shades of the same colour. I think this is the most ideal colour palette for a magazine cover out of the four I have analysed.








No comments:

Post a Comment