Tuesday 12 January 2016

Decision on title of magazine.

Relapse

'A deterioration in someone's state of health after a temporary improvement.'


I gained inspiration to use Relapse as the title of my magazine from Eminem's return album, this was named 'Relapse.' This was due to his drug problem that he had been fighting for a while, determined to become clean he eventually released a sequel to Relapse called Recovery. Enduring a relapse is something many artists have done in their career's, particularly hip-hop artists who may have came into fame with a drug problem or gained one during their fame. Many artists use drugs to escape reality because fame seems to be very desirable, however life changes massively when you become famous. I took inspiration for my title of my magazine from the relationship between hip-hop artists and relapses themselves, as they are a common occurrence in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment